Jul 17, 2022
Quality Administrative Support Professional Offering Versatile Field Service / Office Management Skills
Director of External Affairs
Greater Detroit Area
• Manage the marketing and communications, membership, and advocacy efforts of the organization.
from Sep 2011
Public Policy Fellow
• Monitor legislative action at the federal, state and local level that influences the work of the foundation and its grantees. • Partner with area foundations and nonprofit agencies to shap...
Sep 2009 — Sep 2011
• Analyze state and federal best practices in securing grant opportunities available to local government and nonprofit organizations through the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act. • Dev...
May 2009 — Aug 2009
Domestic Corps Intern
• Conducted brand assessment and designed new communications strategy, resulting in increased awareness of brand image and improved brand management processes. • Created donor-centric market...
May 2008 — Aug 2008
Business School Consultant
• Conducted market research to better understand the living preferences of college- educated young adults, identifying characteristics with strong appeal to this population. • Developed stra...
Mar 2008 — May 2008
• Designed and coordinated services for unit serving 220 members, resulting in an average of 507 program sessions per month, with an average total of 13,823 participants. • Managed an annual...
2006 — 2007
• Coordinated programs serving a combined 1,300 members, receiving recognition by Boys & Girls Clubs of America for leadership development activities. Enhanced program quality resulted ...
2004 — 2006
Director of Educational Services
• Planned, promoted and conducted all aspects of the Education & Career Development program for 175 members, ages 6-18, resulting in increased participation and enthusiasm for educationa...
2001 — 2004
1997 — 2001
Individual Donor Cultivation
Non Profit Administration
Corporate Social Responsibility