We found the following information about Rob E Ryan at HEROware, Inc., where this person has worked as a President since 2011. Rob's total work experience is over 26 years, during which time they had at least nine jobs at different places to develop skills. Rob studied at the Arizona State University from 1986 to 1990. Currently, Rob E Ryan is located in Dana Point, California. You can contact with Rob by looking for phone or email or find additional information by requesting access to this person's further details from Connexy.
If it is your profileClaim it
You may know Rob E RyanMake recommendation
Jun 30, 2022
firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Dana Point, CA
Aliso Viejo, California
- Work daily to Inspire, Encourage, Enable and Empower all our employees, investors, allies and customers. - Worked with Board to re-organize management team and change corporate culture/dir...
from Jul 2011
President (Contract Executive)
San Clemente, California
As a Sales and Business Development executive I was hired numerous times by companies to fulfill varied, specific Executive positions on an interim basis. - My involvements range from vario...
Jun 2002 — Aug 2011
San Clemente, California
I was hired by Founder to build boutique Business Development M&A firm designed to develop opportunities in China, Taiwan, India, Japan and the US. We represented the relationship intere...
Jun 2003 — Dec 2008
With my talented partner, we Co-founded a start up company to build software & services company in the (CRM/ERM/BPO) market. - Raised initial seed venture capital funding of $1.9m USD. -...
Dec 1999 — Jun 2002
National Sales Manager
- Exceeded $2.0 mil dollar quota for year (2000) in less than 6 months. - Closed $4.5 m USD in software and services contracts in a span of approximately 140 days during Q3/Q4 ’99. - Closed ...
Aug 1999 — Dec 1999
Western US Regional Sales Manager
Orange County, California Area
- Exceeded new business growth goal and closed (10) new clients in first year. - Exceeded quota of $2.5m annually by over 100% a Quarter. - Oversaw team (2) including, Pre sales Engineer, Po...
May 1998 — Aug 1999
Senior Regional Manager-Southwestern US
Phoenix, Arizona Area
- Grew reseller base from 7 partners to (42) partners. - Prospected & developed over (200) new accounts. - Grew Largest Channel partner from run rate of 750k annual sales to $6.75 millio...
Oct 1995 — Jan 1998
Director of Corporate Sales
- Grew sales 900% in first 6 months in Direct Sales Division. - As Consumer Team Sales Manager was responsible for team of (12-15) sales people and grew productivity 30% monthly and develope...
Apr 1994 — Oct 1995
VP Sales & Operations
- Got professional start as VP of family run financial services company with father. - Built practice from scratch and struck (13) investment company partnerships. - Built individual client ...
Aug 1990 — Apr 1994
1986 — 1990
Chief Executive Officer
Vice President of Sales
Vice President of Marketing
New Business Development
Go To Market Strategy
Global Business Development
Enterprise Technology Sales
Channel Sales Development
Enterprise Solution Sales
FAQs about Rob E Ryan
What is the main profession of Rob E Ryan?
This professional's job is Founder and Chief Executive Officer
What are the main profession of Rob?
These person's professions are Executive and Chief Executive Officer
Where does Rob E Ryan currently live?
Dana Point, California is the place where Rob E Ryan currently lives
Does the expert have the email address?
email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org is Rob's email address.
How many companies did Rob E Ryan work at?
Rob E Ryan worked at nine jobs.
Does Rob E Ryan have personal website or blog?
This expert`s website is http://www.heroware.com.
What education does Rob E Ryan have?
Rob studied at the Arizona State University from 1986 to 1990.
What languages does Rob E Ryan speak?
Rob E Ryan speaks English.