We found the following information about Mike Goulding at V3 Systems, where Mike Goulding has worked as a Director of Professional Services since 2011. Mike's total work experience is over 15 years, during which time Mike Goulding had at least nine jobs at different companies to develop skills. Mike studied at the University of Phoenix from 1997 to 1999. This professional received the following certifications: Microsoft Certified Professional, LANDesk Certified Engineer, and VSP 5. Currently, Mike Goulding lives in Salt Lake City, Utah. You can contact with Mike by searching for phone or email or find additional information by requesting access to this professional's additional details from us.
If it is your profileClaim it
You may know Mike GouldingMake recommendation
Feb 5, 2016
Salt Lake City, UT
Director of Professional Services
Computer Hardware, Computer Related Services, Business Services
Director of Professional Services
Greater Salt Lake City Area
• Management • IT Services • Project Management • Virtualization Architect • Sales Engineer • Implementation Consultant • Systems Analyst • Systems Design • Change Management • Technical Co...
from Aug 2011
• Project Management • Work directly with customers to evaluate and solve technical issues. • Coordinate with stakeholders evaluating customer Systems Management needs using LANDesk products...
Mar 2010 — Aug 2011
• Provide the technical strategic direction. • Manage core systems both local and remote facilities. • Ensuring SLA on core systems and implementing disaster recovery measures. • Manage mul...
Apr 2009 — Feb 2010
Information Technology Specialist - Consultant
• Designed and develop a .net SOAP web service in C# that posts data to a MS SQL 2005 database. • Exchange 2007 & 2003 Server configuration, backup and disaster recovery procedures. • P...
Dec 2008 — Feb 2010
• Managed all aspects of IT operations. • LAN-WAN implementation and support, email migration, implementation and support. • Windows Server, Linux Server and desktop deployment. • Software ...
2006 — Nov 2008
• Provide competitive analysis, business analysis, and ROI analysis for competing products for sale and business proposals. • Worked with sales teams to help potential clients understand c...
2005 — 2006
• Manage Computer Science Department and corporate applications. • Manage IT staff and instructors. • System administration, trainer, procurement, developed course curricula. • Teach techn...
2001 — 2005
• Manage all IT operations, network administrator, development, project management, E-procurement management, business analyst and strategic committee member.
Sep 2000 — Mar 2001
• Managed engineers, developers, and technicians in three data centers. • Manage, design and develop reports, web applications, databases and tools for operations and clients. • Developed c...
1997 — 2000
1997 — 1999
1996 — 1997
1994 — 1996
1982 — 1985
Desktop Cloud Computing
IT Service Management
FAQs about Mike Goulding
What is the main profession of Mike Goulding?
This professional's job is Director of Professional Services
What are the main profession of The professional?
These person's professions are Executive and Director
Where does Mike Goulding currently live?
Salt Lake City, Utah is the place where Mike Goulding lives
How many companies did Mike Goulding work at?
The professional worked at nine jobs.
What education does Mike Goulding have?
Mike studied at the University of Phoenix from 1997 to 1999.
What are the certifications of Mike Goulding?
This professional received the following certifications: Microsoft Certified Professional, LANDesk Certified Engineer, VSP 5, and VTSP 5.
What is the industry that Mike Goulding worked in?
This professional works in Information Services industry.
Are there any special skills Mike Goulding has?
This person has the following skills: Project Management, Account Management, Technical Training, Virtualization, Systems Analysis, System Architecture, IT Management, and Team Leadership.