Director of Communications
from May 2013
I write a personal blog about my awkward twenty-something life. Who knows Maybe you're in it. www.twenty-to-life.blogspot.com
from Oct 2011
Write guest blog posts on a variety of women-focused topics, including romantic relationships, self-esteem, and mental health. Blog posts include: http://www.liberonetwork.com/you-dont-have...
from Feb 2013
from Feb 2012
Customer & Business Events at The Dow Chemical Company
Meetings assistant on assignment to The Dow Chemical Company
May 2012 — May 2013
Coach/Planning Committee Member
• Serve as coach of 15 third through fifth grade girls in after-school program; planned and implemented lesson plans and activities promoting healthy living and high self-esteem • Maintain c...
Mar 2010 — Feb 2013
Wrote bi-weekly blog on topics relevant to girls and young women. Blogs: 8/2/2012-The Little Gingerbread that Could- http://www.girlsleadershipinstitute.org/content/little-gingerbread-could
2012 — Jul 2012
Customer Service Suite Server
• Managed 25% of nightly suite sales at Dow Diamond, home of the Great Lakes Loons baseball team, reaching sale goals using active listening and management skills; certified in TIPS alcohol ...
Apr 2009 — May 2012
Assistant Account Executive
Dec 2011 — Apr 2012
Communication Graduate Student
• Completed coursework in May 2011, successfully defended master's thesis September 2011, titled: "I Look Better Without You": Examining Female Physical Appearance Changes Following Romanti...
Aug 2009 — Sep 2011
Assistant Basic Course Director of Communication Graduate Program
• Oversee the training and supervision of 12 first-year communication graduate students; lead 14-day long teaching seminar • Serve as liaison between graduate students and basic course direc...
May 2010 — May 2011
• Taught four sections of Intro to Communication (COM 101), an entry level interpersonal and public speaking course • Managed and delegated tasks to two secondary education undergraduate stu...
Aug 2009 — May 2011
Academic and Career Planning Graduate Intern
• Designed and implemented Alma Consulting Together (ACT), a social networking and online career consultant program for Alma College-affiliated individuals to connect and share advice and op...
Jan 2011 — Apr 2011
Departmental Relations Representative for Communication and Dramatic Arts Department
• Organized, planned and promoted annual six department alumni events; developed creative theme and marketing/promotional tactics for "Communication is Key" night • Created and presented bud...
Aug 2009 — May 2010
Public Affairs Intern
• Created and analyzed employee communication survey for 5,000 employees; presented results and facilitated discussion to focus group • Established recommendations to improve communicatio...
May 2008 — Aug 2008
Public Relations Department Student Writer
• Wrote press releases to publicize accurate information about university events and promote a positive image • Utilized interpersonal skills to create positive relationships and maintain c...
Aug 2007 — Apr 2008
•Composed 65 stories published in three months at a Saginaw newspaper covering a variety of subject matter, including: hard news, entertainment, education, features and youth sports. • Devel...
May 2007 — Jul 2007
Chief Communications Officer
What's the main profession of Lindsay Henry?
This professional's job is Director of Communications, Messiah Lutheran Church
What are the main profession of The professional?
These person's professions are Executive and Chief Communications Officer
Where does Lindsay Henry currently live?
The expert lives in Saginaw, Michigan.
Where did Lindsay Henry work?
The professional worked at Messiah Lutheran Church, Tales of a Twenty-Something.
Does Lindsay Henry have personal website or blog?
This expert`s website is http://www.twenty-to-life.blogspot.com.
Where has Lindsay Henry studied?
Lindsay studied at the Central Michigan University from 2005 to 2009.
What are the awards Lindsay Henry ever received?
This professional received awards and these awards are: CM Life Next Year Star Reporter award, 2005; Central Michigan University summa cum laude graduation honors, 2009; Certification of Recognition as Girls on the Run volunteer coach, 2010.
Are there any special industries Lindsay Henry works in?
Lindsay works in Events Services industry.