Jul 1, 2022
email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Director of Development & Marketing
• Develop and implement comprehensive marketing and public relations strategies to promote mission, services and outreach/education efforts in regional community • Lead strategic planning an...
from Feb 2010
• Utilize expertise to provide freelance writing and editing services to a wide variety of non-profit and corporate clients • Provide marketing communication services including: - Business w...
from Jan 2005
Professional Resume Writer
Sky Resumes Career Center is the industry leader for professional resume creation services and offers a variety of cutting-edge career resources for people who want to effectively transition...
Aug 2009 — Apr 2010
Contributing Editor, Best Self Atlanta
• Assisted with planning and launch of new regional magazine focused on health, wellness and positive lifestyle changes • Created features and department articles, as well as conducted inte...
Dec 2008 — Apr 2009
Senior Central Editor, Home Improvement magazine
• Successfully managed editorial content and production for 10+ regional markets of Home Improvement magazine with a monthly circulation of 400,000+ • Supervised and trained team of 12+ staf...
Apr 2008 — Apr 2009
Editor, Home Improvement magazine
• Successfully managed editorial content and production for 10+ regional markets of Home Improvement magazine with a monthly circulation of 400,000+ • Single-handedly created and established...
Apr 2007 — Apr 2008
Public Relations Specialist
Directed multiple internal accounts, led the development of strategic plans, managed budgets, and executed marketing communication campaigns. Highlights include: • Planned and managed implem...
Mar 2000 — Apr 2007
Marketing Communications & Events Coordinator
• Planned and implemented national communication strategies for company that invented the internationally famous Cabbage Patch Kids dolls • Supervised communications campaigns for the Wholes...
Jan 1995 — Mar 2000
Chief Executive Officer
Graphic Design Specialist
Social Media Marketing
Non Profit Administration
Non Profit Leadership
Non Profit Program Development
What is the main profession of Julie Edwards?
Julie Edwards is a Executive Director.
What jobs is Julie Edwards a professional at?
The expert is proficient at such jobs as Executive and Chief Executive Officer.
Where is Julie Edwards located?
Julie Edwards is located in Atlanta, Georgia.
Does the expert have the email address?
firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com is The expert's email address.
How many companies did Julie Edwards work at?
Julie Edwards worked at eight jobs.
Where has Julie Edwards studied?
Julie studied at the Gainesville State College from 2009 to 2009.
What is the industry that Julie Edwards worked in?
This person works in Non-Profit Organization Management industry.
What are special skills of Julie Edwards?
This person has the following skills: Public Relations, Social Media, Newsletters, Editing, Fundraising, Event Management, Marketing, Press Releases, Marketing Communications, and Nonprofits.