Abram Dress is a highly qualified expert, working in Valley View Regional Hospital main office of which is in 697. on the position of Technical Operations Manager from 2012. This expert has earned professional experience in more than ten positions at various companies. Abram Dress went to the Colorado Technical University and was studying from 2010 to 2011. This professional has the following professional qualifications: License 342265, License 1355287, and Pci Ssc Qualified Security Assessor (Qsa). Erie, Colorado is the city, where this expert was lastly known to settle. This person's email address and number can be easily accessed through this website by request.
If it is your profileClaim it
You may know Abram DressMake recommendation
Jul 11, 2022
firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Valley View Regional Hospital
Technical Operations Manager
Glenwood Springs, CO
- Lead team of 7 technicians, network and system engineers, and project manager. - Lead infrastructure improvement projects, including a hospital-wide VMWare virtualization project costing o...
from Dec 2012
Adjunct Professor of Information Security
• Teach theoretical and technical information security courses. • Substitute teach other technical classes as necessary. Maintain proficiency in most Microsoft products (i.e., MS Office, MS ...
from Aug 2011
Network Security Administrator
Glenwood Springs, CO
• Managed all network and data center security systems, including email security appliances, firewalls, VMWare VIEW infrastructure, Imprivata authentication appliances, and many more. secur...
Aug 2011 — Dec 2012
IT Department Manager
• Provided administrative direction and support for daily operational activities of the IT department. • Led a team of customer support, systems, network, and GIS staff to ensure streamlined...
Apr 2011 — Aug 2011
Led IT infrastructure improvement projects and managed customer support services for 400+ employees.
Aug 2008 — Apr 2011
Operational Test Director
• Led operational testing projects for information technology and communication systems, including a multi-million dollar fleet-wide network replacement solution. Assessed operational requir...
Mar 2006 — Apr 2008
Training Program Officer
• Determined training requirements for 200+ shipboard personnel based on organizational needs, changes in staffing, and changes in technologies and systems. • Led and coordinated all traini...
Jun 2004 — Apr 2006
Division Officer for Communications and Networks
• Coordinated all operations and maintenance projects for a communications and network suite serving 600+ personnel, maintaining effective communications even in one of the highest-trafficke...
Aug 2002 — Feb 2004
Technical Support Representative
• Provided phone and online technical support for SCSI, RAID, and NIC products across Windows, Mac, and Linux computing platforms. • Researched product issues and contributed answers to sol...
Jun 1999 — Sep 2001
• Operated and performed organizational level maintenance on reactor plant electronic monitoring systems. • Qualified as Reactor Operator.
Sep 1995 — Aug 1997
2010 — 2011
1997 — 2001
Director of Operations
Information Technology Specialist
Master of Science